Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral
  1. I found the problem. It was a problem with the structure of the db.json file.
  2. Hello, I have created a FAKE SERVER with Visual Studio Code. The file db.json of that server contains information about animals (consumption and weight). From LabVIEW, I've made a simple vi that GET the information and POST the new information generated randomly. I'm able to GET the information, but when I try to POST consumption or weight information, an error occurs. The error 500 in the console from Visual Studio code is this: I don't know whether the problem is the vi or the FAKE webserver. I'm a completly newbie in this field. Your help is apprecia
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.