jki tsvn not quite working

SuperS_5

Hi,

I have installed TSVN 1.6.3.16613 x64, along with JKI TSVN 2.0.1.135 with the VIPM. I am running on Vista Ultimate 64Bit. TSVN works from the explorer shell commands, without any problems. When I click on any item in the JKI TSVN menu, it asks if I want to purchase or continue the evaluation. When I click on continue, nothing happens. The repository is never modified, and none of the TSVN dialogs pop-up. I just started to use JKI TSVN. I have no idea where to go from here. Thanks in advance.

Mike

• 8 months later...

I am just evaluating JKI TSVN and am having the same problem. I am using TortoiseSVN 1.6.7, Build 18415 - 64 Bit, JKI TSVN 2.0.1.135 and LabVIEW2009 32-bit SP1 on Windows 7. I was guessing it might be because I am using the 64-bit version of TortoiseSVN and 32-bit LabVIEW2009? I also tried running from LabVIEW2009 64-bit and I get no JKI TSVN dialogs at all, even for "About JKI TSVN Tool".

Thanks,

Steffan

I am just evaluating JKI TSVN and am having the same problem. I am using TortoiseSVN 1.6.7, Build 18415 - 64 Bit, JKI TSVN 2.0.1.135 and LabVIEW2009 32-bit SP1 on Windows 7. I was guessing it might be because I am using the 64-bit version of TortoiseSVN and 32-bit LabVIEW2009? I also tried running from LabVIEW2009 64-bit and I get no JKI TSVN dialogs at all, even for "About JKI TSVN Tool".

Thanks,

Steffan

Try using TSVN 32bit. Do you have the same problem?

Try using TSVN 32bit. Do you have the same problem?

I tried installing TSVN 32bit (after un-installing 64bit) but then the TSVN rick-click menus don't work. It also says on the TSVN webpage to "make sure that you choose the right installer (32bit or 64bit) for your PC. Otherwise the setup will fail." Although I didn't get a setup failure TSVN 32bit on a 64bit OS doesn't seem to work correctly.

Steffan

• 3 weeks later...

I can only report same problem also with Win 7/64 bit and with LV2009/32. The coinstalled LV2009/64 does not have any menu item for TSVN, only LV2009/32.

I dont recall to have seen any place in VIPM (vers 3.0 build 1280) where I can select between installation under LV2009/32 or /64. I guess this must be a feature to add then.

Anyway the main problem is that it does not work as descibed in this thread, under any of the setups.

I may add a piece of debug information. I tried to lower the user access control level to minimum - similar to what was the patch with TDMS under Excel TDMS Excell plugin, but unfortunately it did not give any improvement.

I hope you get this to work. I would certainly pay for such a tool.

Henning

• 3 months later...
Hi Everyone,

We've reproduced and found a fix for the issue.

Please stay tuned... ;)

Thanks,

-Jim

Hi,

I'm having this bug as well. I'm using LabVIEW 9.0f3 32bit, TortoiseSVN 1.6.5 Build 16974 - 32 Bit, and JKI TSVN 2.0.1.135 on Windows XP SP3 32 bit.

Whenever I try to rename a file, the Purchase Online / Continue Evaluation window pops up, and when I click Continue Evaluation nothing else happens. The other functions seem to work ok, I can update and commit files fine, but I am unable to rename or move anything directly through LabVIEW with this tool.

Has a fix been released yet?

• 3 months later...

Archived