How to replace EasyXML Eval Version with Full Version?

Markus

Hi!

I´ve downloaded VIPM (2010 Build 1568) and installed the free Version of the EasyXML Toolkit (2.0.1) and all OpenG-dependencies for LabVIEW 8.5 on my XP-PC.

Then I bought the Full Version of EasyXML (2.0.2), got the e-mail with the downloadlink and downloaded the file jki_lib_easyxml-2.0-2.ogp.zip to my local disc and extracted it.

My problem is, how to tell VIPM to use the full version instead of the free version.

The file dialoge In VIPM Menue "File/Open Packege FIle(s)" seems to ignore it, when i try to select the jki_lib_easyxml-2.0-2.ogp directory.

I worked around it by replacing the free version of JKI_EasyXML.llb in the directory C:\Program Files\National Instruments\LabVIEW 8.5\vi.lib\addons\_JKI Toolkits\EasyXML by the full version of JKI_EasyXML.llb.

It works, but what´s the "right" way to replace the free eval version with the full version?

Thanks!

Markus

Hi Markus,

I think your web browser (my guess is that you used IE) added a ".zip" to the end of the "jki_lib_easyxml-2.0-2.ogp" file name.

Rename the "jki_lib_easyxml-2.0-2.ogp.zip" as "jki_lib_easyxml-2.0-2.ogp" and then double click on it -- then VIPM will install it as an upgrade to the demo version (VIPM will uninstall the demo and then install the paid version).

Please let me know if this works for you or if you need any other help getting this working.

Thanks,

-Jim

Archived