Corporate network problems

Ingo

First of all: Thanks for another great LabVIEW tool - highly appreciated!

It seems that the ports you are using to activate the design palette and/or download the content is blocked by our corporate network.

Using my private internet I could activate it properly, but back again in the company network I get an error message again when I am starting the palette the first time.

Would it be possible for you to use other, usually open ports? Or at least let us know which ports need to be opened?!

Is there any plan when we can expect the palette for the 64 bit version of LabVIEW?

Thanks,

Ingo

Snag_87b15d.png

• Like 1

@Jim Kring Just tried it out. I downloaded and installed from the download link from option A, which installed 1.0.0.155 again. Then VIPM said there was an update available which installed 1.0.1.176. I entered my email address and was prompted for an offline activation. The link took me to the form with all of my information pre-filled (nice touch!) and I was able to activate with no issues! All good here now. Thanks for the quick fix

• Like 1