Jump to content

Internal VIPM 2019.0.0 (build 2029), "Error 2 occurred at Obtain Queue"


Recommended Posts

Not sure that it will be possible to replicate the issue, but let me please describe how did it happen.

For our package we have setting "Bind menu palette to library". And at the end of the build, VIPM starts to search "*.mnu" file (not sure that this is also normal behavior). Then it can't find it, opens dialog window to select it - but as it does not exist yet, we usually just close that window, and build is finished.

Yesterday I've started the build on PC, and came back to it just today. So build was "active" around 21 hours (not sure that this is important, but point is that dialog window was opened quite a long time, maybe it has some influence on the error). And today there was still opened window to select "*.mnu" file - I've cancelled it as usually, "Compress package" operation continued for a while - but then error occured:

Quote

=========== START of VIPM 2019.0.0 (build 2029) Error Message ===========
An internal VIPM 2019.0.0 (build 2029) Error has occured on: Tuesday February 16, 2021 at 06:35:19 AM

= Automated Message Start = 
Error 2 occurred at Obtain Queue in 
JKI_LVConfig__jki_lib_configuration_file.lvlib:1C7BFD6F9C8EDBE63582C59E06EEF2B3->85FF494D364B169371C
BB6F12ED628FC->B550EB109CF8EC0C576903B6CB613353->0266A5701E1F854A032C3E3E79DEFFFE->8580531E417E9A6BA
A7BDFB47429724E->VIPB_API.BuildAndPackageLibraryFromSpec[Private].vi
Possible reason(s):
LabVIEW:  Memory is full.
=========================
No Listeners on the GPIB.
= Automated Message End =

= User Defined Message Start = 
    VI Package Builder Error
= User Defined Message End =

= Error Handler Call Chain Start =
    VIPB_API.BuildAndPackageLibraryFromSpec[Private].vi
= Error Handler Call Chain End =
=========== END of VIPM 2019.0.0 (build 2029) Error Message ===========

I've closed error message window, and decided to start build again.

Pressed "Build Package" button, but received error that target LabVIEW version can not be found (or something like that). So seems that above internal error also "broke" something else, so I had to restart VIPM.

After restart of VIPM, build was finished successfully (although still there was dialog window to select menu file, but it was not a problem).

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.