VIPM - LabVIEW installation is bricked. Help removing packages manually.

Horsechilli

Hello everyone, hopefully you guys know if there's anything I can do to fix this issue.

I've been trying for the past week to fix my LabVIEW installation and VIPM.

I don't know exactly what it is, but something in a VIPM package or VIPM itself is bricking my installation.

In essence, what happens goes like this: I install LabVIEW, then a bunch of components, VIPM and after installing a few packages then LabVIEW crashes permanently on launch.

I get the following crash every time I launch LabVIEW:

1293253297_LabVIEWCrashPicture.PNG.c56e6f812262feb82d038c73b4226bda.PNG

Here's what I've tried:

• I've tried uninstalling-reinstalling LabVIEW and VIPM.
  • Removing all folders manually from NI, JKI, etc.
  • Update all LabVIEW components, run-times, etc. with the Package Manager and Update Service prior to using VIPM, etc.

This is not the first time I set up LabVIEW/VIPM and haven't had issues in the past. In my case I cannot perform a complete clean install / format my drive. So I'm stuck here.

Is there any way of uninstalling packages manually? How could I go on about that? I can't uninstall anything through VIPM since LabVIEW has been bricked. Is there anything I can look for that can help me narrow the source of the issue(?)

Worst case scenario is proceed to remove everything again and try again. But I really want to avoid that.

The picture of VIPM shows the packages I installed prior to bricking my installation. I didn't install any other package before that. I installed them as a group.

I also know that only my 32 bit installation is bricked but not the 64bit version. Because I haven't installed anything yet that is.

VIPM Packages Installed Prior to Bricking Installation.PNG