desactivate add on fail

Hi Jim,

I followed instruction to enable desactivation from Bind licence to library at build time from "Licensing &Activation" help documentation 

Encryption Key ID: Specifies the Encryption Key ID associated with your Instant SOLO Server account.

Client Key: Specifies the Client Key (XML) associated with your Instant SOLO Server account.

Server Key: Specifies the Server Key (XML) data associated with your Instant SOLO Server account.

image.png.3a8523626cd588a77e0c41672a399a85.png

Then I tested the desactivation licence and the feedback is "one or more required input elements are missing.

image.png.56101f5c180671aaee316d7b5717dbf6.png

what is this error ? 
I would like to desactivate my haibal licence to verify security but i can't for now ... (before the release...)

Edited by Youssef Menjour

Hi Youssef,

If you have the TPLAT installed can you see if you're able to deactivate your add-on using the VI-based API?

Perhaps one of the parameters is not correct.

My initial thought is to try removing the XML tags ("<RSAKeyValue>" etc) and only use the key ("3JuX...")

Otherwise, I'm not sure how to begin debugging that error message.

-Jim

To facilitate communication i put fake Client Key (XML): (truncatenate some parts)

So i put off <RSAKeyValue>

<RSAKeyValue><Modulus>3JuXicNIj4pLHCtYFeWkRvd15soeUxO0yxR0VK8rXs8W4mhSMpZF2peevqLrGYYTLFPDznCbdMRcow6WRSsLiG1QGCHYCi9xpkjrnANp12wRReAIdiVsukFzqT0hEMpXqHj0oxCuimk=</Modulus><Exponent>AQAB</Exponent><P>4lvoZiUcc0Q5lBpAMZS0vZwVVuu5Gm0Y2WOcbSQZZcfD8MyvPOefjtBYGswxz+Ah0ET6xI9w5szGxHDi8twXuw==</P><Q>+X7jnKu3QfmPXzaTZ/7Zuuxj2UEZZRGgrYKfKKw==</Q><DP>UUfpaoxW6/kKwvpsxhra+rpFR3gz6+mjDFw/P4VMw==</DP><DQ>ChSuba4igW/r8xTpb9Iu9QAGNDa7HpwwNQQBfFYN8D+h/9k3U9Y4+oDH1wq16OAB9uNpSIicQ==</DQ>
<InverseQ>uImLwSN4EhDuHQ==</InverseQ><D>Iq53SVohCyfjnP8XbwHWLK30pB68W7UqZA7IJxQOzm3iHB/uxx+vFqxilwidv9Cgh1Nnrzn9pVd5I96SZNmn4GwZ2FKH2SKoBvY203NhtosMbMBPn0h9XGH0=</D></RSAKeyValue>

Tried and same result 🤔 strange ....

image.png.74d5a012eefe71df4f0a41552d799bc1.png

image.png.1111d356481cbd689114da1602ecf2f6.png

• 1 month later...

Dear jim,

Can i have an answer please ?

We can't finish the NI partnership process because of a bug inside VIPM. 

What do I have to do to get something done ? Can you take your responsibility ?

It is March 1, we reported the problem on January 11. As a reminder, we pay for a VIPM license, I find this way of treating your customers simply shameful.

We bought a license because we thought you were a serious company. Telling us that we are not a priority in a private message by asking us how many customers we have while you block our growth potential is simply shameful. As you seem overwhelmed, I offered you my help, if you can't fix your bugs my engineers can do it for you. 

Now it's time to do something, I don't feel like writing to Eric Starkloff to ask him what to do, we all have other things to do than getting into a conflict.

capture.png.61f27dfa7a0fa7a34601fb3603afe647.png

Edited by Youssef Menjour