Openg_variant.llb and openg_array.llb revert to source version 20.0

I created a fresh virtual machine. I installed only LabVIEW 2024 and OpenG Variant version 6.0.0.45. I checked the source version in the VI properties, which was 20.0. I then mass compiled the OpenG library folder.

After opening the library, the version upgraded to 24.0. However, when I attempted to close the VI under openg_variant.llb, I received a message stating: "VI returned to old version to comply with owning project or library." If I clicked save, it reverted to version 20.0.

Additionally, upon restarting LabVIEW, I found that openg_variant.llb reverted to version 20.0.

If i remove a VI from "openg_variant.llb" this VI still in version 24.0 ,

I performed the same test process on all OpenG libraries (error, file, numeric, string, etc.). This issue appears to occur only with openg_variant.llb and openg_array.llb, all other libraries and their VIs remained at version 24.0 after mass compilation.

Please note that this virtual machine contains only LabVIEW 2024 and OpenG libraries, with no other projects of mine.