JKI State Explorer option is not available

jatinpatel1489

Hello everyone,

I'm currently working with LabVIEW 2020 (32-bit) and have recently installed the JKI State Machine (2024 version). However, I've noticed that the "State Machine Explorer" option is not available in my environment. I’ve tried restarting LabVIEW and double-checked that the JKI State Machine Toolkit is installed correctly.

Has anyone else experienced this issue? Are there specific compatibility considerations between LabVIEW 2020 and the JKI 2024 version that might be causing this? Any guidance on how to enable or access the State Machine Explorer would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

11 hours ago, jatinpatel1489 said:

Hello everyone,

I'm currently working with LabVIEW 2020 (32-bit) and have recently installed the JKI State Machine (2024 version). However, I've noticed that the "State Machine Explorer" option is not available in my environment. I’ve tried restarting LabVIEW and double-checked that the JKI State Machine Toolkit is installed correctly.

Has anyone else experienced this issue? Are there specific compatibility considerations between LabVIEW 2020 and the JKI 2024 version that might be causing this? Any guidance on how to enable or access the State Machine Explorer would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

Hi jatinpatel1489,

Thank you for your message, this is a known issue which affects a subset of machines. I'm currently working on a fix; the issue and solution are known, it's just taking awhile to make sure it's stable before I release it.

The latest release of the state machine and editor are compatible with your versions, so the next patch update will work for you.

In the meantime, to get you up and running, please apply the attached VIPC file and that should resolve your issue.

Best regards,

Tom

jkism_editor.vipc