Upgrade to XML 2.0?

jgcode

Hey Jon,

Thanks! We're excited about the release, too.

We're working on an official announcement (which we'll post soon) about upgrade availability and pricing for existing customers.

So, don't go and buy 2.0 just yet ;)

Thanks,

-Jim

Sweet!

BTW I love the feature of VIPM prompting about overridding a licensed package with a 'demo' one.

I haven't seen that before - nice!

Sweet!

BTW I love the feature of VIPM prompting about overridding a licensed package with a 'demo' one.

I haven't seen that before - nice!

Thanks. Ya, we wanted to make sure that VIPM never suggests upgrading from a paid package to a demo package, and always warns you if you try to do it.

• 2 months later...

Just rebuilt a Windows 7/LabVIEW 8.6 system, and discovered EasyXML now is Version 2.0. I'm also a licensed Version 1.0.2 user, and noticed the warning about "downgrading" (so I didn't). I now see the note that says "Don't buy 2.0 yet", as an upgrade path is coming. Looking forward to the announcement ... ;)

Just rebuilt a Windows 7/LabVIEW 8.6 system, and discovered EasyXML now is Version 2.0. I'm also a licensed Version 1.0.2 user, and noticed the warning about "downgrading" (so I didn't). I now see the note that says "Don't buy 2.0 yet", as an upgrade path is coming. Looking forward to the announcement ... ;)

Hi Bob,

When Jim posted back in March and said "don't go and buy 2.0 yet" he was referring (obliquely :) ) to a 35%-off upgrade coupon for registered users of EasyXML 1.0 that we were working on. You should've received your coupon code by email a few days later (the emails went out 2010-03-31).

If you didn't get one, please email customer-service@jameskring.com and I'll make sure everything is taken care of.

Thanks!

Justin

Archived