Package Won't Build Error 7 With XNodes

hooovahh

Can someone from JKI tell me why this package doesn't build?  It is relatively simple with no Pre/Post VIs, no file renaming, only a functions palette.  But there are some XNodes and they are going into the vi.lib.  On attempting to build it gives the following error:

There was a problem building XNodes.

Error Details:
Code: 7
Source: Error 7 occurred at Invoke Node in Read Linker Info__ogb.vi->Read Linker Info from File__ogb.vi->Read VI Linking Info from Files (w err)__ogb.vi->Generate Resources Copy Info__ogb.vi->Build Application__ogb.vi->Build Application from Build File__ogb.vi->Build Application from Build File__ogb.vi.ProxyCaller

Possible reason(s):

LabVIEW: (Hex 0x7) File not found. The file might be in a different location or deleted. Use the command prompt or the file explorer to verify that the path is correct.
=========================
Nonexistent GPIB interface.

Error Conditions:

Read VI Linking Info.
VI files listed below or some of their dependencies do not exist.
Open all the VIs listed, recompile them, and save them to update their dependencies.
1  : C:\temp\Paul Cardinale\.XNodes\Support\Compare to Constant\Abilities\Bounds.vi
2  : C:\temp\Paul Cardinale\.XNodes\Support\Compare to Constant\Abilities\BuildMenu5.vi
3  : C:\temp\Paul Cardinale\.XNodes\Support\Compare to Constant\Abilities\DescribeTextField.vi
4  : C:\temp\Paul Cardinale\.XNodes\Support\Compare to Constant\Abilities\GenerateCode.vi
5  : C:\temp\Paul Cardinale\.XNodes\Support\Compare to Constant\Abilities\GetAutotoolRegions.vi
6  : C:\temp\Paul Cardinale\.XNodes\Support\Compare to Constant\Abilities\GetTerms4.vi
7  : C:\temp\Paul Cardinale\.XNodes\Support\Compare to Constant\Abilities\Help.vi
8  : C:\temp\Paul Cardinale\.XNodes\Support\Compare to Constant\Abilities\Image.vi
9  : C:\temp\Paul Cardinale\.XNodes\Support\Compare to Constant\Abilities\Initialize.vi
10 : C:\temp\Paul Cardinale\.XNodes\Support\Compare to Constant\Abilities\OnTextChange.vi
11 : C:\temp\Paul Cardinale\.XNodes\Support\Compare to Constant\Abilities\OnTextClick.vi
12 : C:\temp\Paul Cardinale\.XNodes\Support\Compare to Constant\Abilities\OperateClick.vi
13 : C:\temp\Paul Cardinale\.XNodes\Support\Compare to Constant\Abilities\ReplaceSelf.vi
14 : C:\temp\Paul Cardinale\.XNodes\Support\Compare to Constant\Abilities\SelectMenu5.vi
15 : C:\temp\Paul Cardinale\.XNodes\Support\Compare to Constant\SubVIs\Get Image Info.vi
16 : C:\temp\Paul Cardinale\.XNodes\Support\Compare to Constant\State.ctl
17 : C:\temp\Paul Cardinale\.XNodes\Support\Compare to Constant\Abilities\Bounds.vi
18 : C:\temp\Paul Cardinale\.XNodes\Support\Compare to Constant\Abilities\BuildMenu5.vi
19 : C:\temp\Paul Cardinale\.XNodes\Support\Compare to Constant\Abilities\DescribeTextField.vi
20 : C:\temp\Paul Cardinale\.XNodes\Support\Compare to Constant\Abilities\GenerateCode.vi
21 : C:\temp\Paul Cardinale\.XNodes\Support\Compare to Constant\Abilities\GetAutotoolRegions.vi
22 : C:\temp\Paul Cardinale\.XNodes\Support\Compare to Constant\Abilities\GetTerms4.vi
23 : C:\temp\Paul Cardinale\.XNodes\Support\Compare to Constant\Abilities\Help.vi
24 : C:\temp\Paul Cardinale\.XNodes\Support\Compare to Constant\Abilities\Image.vi
25 : C:\temp\Paul Cardinale\.XNodes\Support\Compare to Constant\Abilities\Initialize.vi
26 : C:\temp\Paul Cardinale\.XNodes\Support\Compare to Constant\Abilities\OnTextChange.vi
27 : C:\temp\Paul Cardinale\.XNodes\Support\Compare to Constant\Abilities\OnTextClick.vi
28 : C:\temp\Paul Cardinale\.XNodes\Support\Compare to Constant\Abilities\OperateClick.vi
29 : C:\temp\Paul Cardinale\.XNodes\Support\Compare to Constant\Abilities\ReplaceSelf.vi
30 : C:\temp\Paul Cardinale\.XNodes\Support\Compare to Constant\Abilities\SelectMenu5.vi
31 : C:\temp\Paul Cardinale\.XNodes\Support\Compare to Constant\SubVIs\Get Image Info.vi
32 : C:\temp\Paul Cardinale\.XNodes\Support\Compare to Constant\State.ctl
33 : C:\temp\Paul Cardinale\.XNodes\Compare to Constant.xnode

Method Name: Linker:Read Info From File

C:\temp\Paul Cardinale\.XNodes\Compare to Constant.xnode

During the build I navigated to those folders and they exist and the files are there.  If I remove that one XNode and its support files it builds properly.  If I add it back with the support files it fails to build.  I've tried mass compiling, resaving, and renaming VIs but it still errors.  If I delete all other XNodes, and all other support leaving Common and the Compare to Constant, it also fails to build.  Any help is appreciated.

EDIT: LabVIEW 2018 SP1 F3 32-bit, VIPM 2018 0.0.f2, Windows 7 x64.

XNodes Won't Build.zip

I downloaded your .vipm and tried to build.  I noticed that in the error message, the file paths are wrong:  There's a period in front of "XNode"

C:\Users\10115984\Downloads\757905889_XNodesWontBuild\.XNodes\Support\Compare to Constant\Abilities\Bounds.vi

There's no period in the actual path, so of course the files aren't found.

The period folder is auto generated by VIPM during the build process.  This is a temporary location where all files are copied to and processed.  During the build this path exists and has the files in it.  After the build fails (or finishes) it will cleanup that folder.

Archived