Offline activation failed

DavidH

When I request an online activation code through my corporate email address, I never receive the email containing the code (it never arrives in my spam folder either, I have tried on two occasions on separated days).  If I use my personal email address to get a code, I received the activation email right away, but the activation fails.

image.png.a311db88be41eedce355ec3d11e3b555.png

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/11/2019 at 10:36 AM, Ozn H. said:

I am having similar issue. I cannot activate design palette offline. I used both my gmail and hotmail, but I received nothing for days. Checked all the mail folders in both mail addresses, but nothing happens. I receive JKI update mails by the way.

I just checked and it looks like there's one digit missing in your Installation ID data. I'm trying to figure that out, and have sent you an email to try to resolve it. Please reply to that email.

3 hours ago, Cr1spyBacon8r said:

I'm getting a very similar issue, where when I get my activation code and put it in, I just get a dialog saying "A problem occurred. Please try again." This happens no matter how many times I try it.

Hi there. In these cases it's either because the Installation ID had a typo when copied/typed into the web dorm or a different email address was used (or there was a typo). Please double check that, and let us know if it's still not working.

1 hour ago, Jim Kring said:

Hi there. In these cases it's either because the Installation ID had a typo when copied/typed into the web dorm or a different email address was used (or there was a typo). Please double check that, and let us know if it's still not working.

Still getting the same issue. The email also sends twice with the activation code, but has the same code in both. I double checked the code and email against what was entered into the form and they matched.

3 hours ago, Cr1spyBacon8r said:

Still getting the same issue. The email also sends twice with the activation code, but has the same code in both. I double checked the code and email against what was entered into the form and they matched.

The double emails are due to the program erroring when I enter my email, so I also go online and do it, but apparently it does actually send the original email from the design palette.

• 6 months later...

Same issue here as well, I've tried a couple times during the past 3 months to use the new JKI Icon Set 2.0 but I  get to the Design Palette Activation screen, enter my email, and I never receive an Activation Code. I made sure I was opt-in for JKI emails and it looks like I am. Would really like to use this new icon set especially since your 1.0 version was so good.  Thanks JKI Team!

• 3 months later...
20 hours ago, Justin Thomas said:

Similar issue, im not able to activate this via email. I send out the email request and never receive an Activation code. Is there an alternate method of activation available?

Fixed now, looks like my account was not setup to receive emails from JKI

Glad you figured it out, @Justin Thomas, and it was just an email issue. Hope Design Palette is working well for you.

• 1 year later...

Hi, I am having a problem activating the design palette. I tried already three emails and I did not receive any activation key. This have worked before but it seems the service is down. I also tried to get password recovery emails and received no answer. Hope you can help me or al least have a heads up on the issue.

• 10 months later...