Impossible to install CuLab (GPU Accelerated Toolkit)

I am trying to install the CuLab (GPU Accelerated Toolkit), version 2.1.1.50, but this does not work.

When I try to install from the VIPM, the package download is stuck in the middle of the process and eventually cancels automatically without even an error message.
When I try to open the downloaded package (downloaded from https://download.ni.com/evaluation/labview/lvtn/vipm/packages/ngene_culab_gpu_accelerated_toolkit/ngene_culab_gpu_accelerated_toolkit-2.1.1.50.vip) in the VIPM and install it - VIPM chews the package for a minute or two, then shows a strange message (on the picture below), then throws an error.
image.png
image.png

I've tried two latest versions of VIPM, tried to run VIPM as an admin user, but to no avail. 

Does anybody have any ideas?

Just in case, my system is Windows 10 x64 Pro, LabVIEW 2023Q3,  VIPM 2024.1f1 Free edition.
  • Like 1

Thank you, @Dmytro, for raising your question in this forum.

I've responded to you via email, but I'll also provide the answer here for everyone's benefit.

The problem was due to a corrupted .vip file on NI's FTP server. This issue has now been fixed, and the most recent version of the toolkit can be installed once again.

1 minute ago, Alik Sargsyan said:

Thank you, @Dmytro, for raising your question in this forum.

I've responded to you via email, but I'll also provide the answer here for everyone's benefit.

The problem was due to a corrupted .vip file on NI's FTP server. This issue has now been fixed, and the most recent version of the toolkit can be installed once again.

Thank you, Alik! Can confirm, I am playing with the CuLab right now.