install same packages, new labview version

Is there a way to install all the packages into Labview 2018 that I already had in LV2017 (short of shift-clicking all the OpenG VI packages, then ctrl-clicking all the MGI packages and my favorite other goodies)?  If it's part of VI Package Configurations, I might just upgrade.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, Jim.  Once a year, at upgrade time, I want to install all of my favorite packages into the new version.  That is the only time I need this functionality.  The only way to do this, other than manually, is to buy the pro version?  This seems over kill. Why not give us a choice in the tools menu to 'upgrade into current version'?  This could be a crippled version of the pro where it would only bring forward packages already installed in a previous version to the current.

Roy

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/8/2018 at 12:02 PM, rkesmodel said:

Hi, Jim.  Once a year, at upgrade time, I want to install all of my favorite packages into the new version.  That is the only time I need this functionality.  The only way to do this, other than manually, is to buy the pro version?  This seems over kill. Why not give us a choice in the tools menu to 'upgrade into current version'?  This could be a crippled version of the pro where it would only bring forward packages already installed in a previous version to the current.

Roy

That's a a good idea.

Archived