Community package publishing

Hello everyone!

I'm using LabVIEW in the lab for quite a long time and made several libraries (both general purpose libraries and specific hardware libraries).

Recently I decided to transform these libraries into VIPM packages and share them with the community. I have several questions:

1. I've succeeded with publishing 4 packages. They appeared online in a day or two after publishing. However when I uploaded several more, they did not appear online in a week. Should I wait longer, or reupload or there is something wrong with the packages? How do I find that out?

2. I can see myself in VIPM search as a user and as a publisher. Should I claim every package that I upload from my user panel after it is published?

• Like 1

Hi @plasmapper,

thanks for publishing your packages.

we have been working through some technical challenges lately with a cloud service provider and our workflow.

you’re doing everything right on your end of things and we just need to fix a few things on our end. I’ll work to make sure your packages go through and get them associated with your user account.

Jim