Frequent freeze in license agreement dialog

Trying to install the same packages on a couple of new machines as on my main development machine I exported a configuration and open it on the new machines. On these new machines though several of the packages will pop up in the license agreement dialog during this, and for some reason this always seem to end up with the dialog in a dead state. I click to agree and all the packages disappear from the agreement list, but nothing happens after that. The window stays open but does not react to anything.

Looking at the error log I can see an entry for what is probably the first package (here Variant_Probe-2.4.3-0) that it runs into an issue with (there are several packages that cause the same issue):

=========== START of VIPM 2024.1 f1 (build 2637) Error Message ===========
An internal VIPM 2024.1 f1 (build 2637) Error has occured on: Friday February 09, 2024 at 12:43:05 PM

= Automated Message Start = 
Error 1 occurred at (No Package Info found for "Variant_Probe-2.4.3-0") 
B73B39751ECBFB0AAAB62D0FC81D35BC in OGPM Class.lvlib:058D7D5CE34F15D58C5A800E04C162FC->VIPM Package 
License Dialog.vi->VIPM Main Window.vi
Possible reason(s):
LabVIEW: (Hex 0x1) An input parameter is invalid. For example if the input is a path, the path 
might contain a character not allowed by the OS such as ? or @.
= Automated Message End =

= User Defined Message Start = 
    Log Error in Main Window
= User Defined Message End =

= Error Handler Call Chain Start =
    VIPM Main Window.vi
= Error Handler Call Chain End =
=========== END of VIPM 2024.1 f1 (build 2637) Error Message ===========

Is there a way to get around this other than to remove all the pacakages it has issues with (fix anything in the package)? Perhaps VIPM should be rewrittens lightly to handle this in a way that lets you move on to the othe rpackages it doe snot have an issue with, or ignore the issue and still install the affecte dpackages if possible?