Installed LabVIEW 2021 on "Stand-alone PC" (no Internet access allowed). How to install OpenG Libraries, etc. from Tools Network?

I recently installed LabVIEW 2021 on a PC that is not allowed to access the Internet.  Used a combination of the Offline Installation (similar to the USB Key of Blessed Memory) plus some interesting communication with NI (very clear instructions) to (a) get a Computer ID, (b) go to an NI Web Site and type in relevant information, including name, license #, and Product, get by return screen a 20-character Activation code, enter code on "locked" PC, and (as we say) "Bob's your Uncle", it is activated.

So now I want to add the OpenG Toolkit.  I have other PCs where I've installed this easily using VIPM, but the machine I need to place this on has ... no Internet.  Is there an "off-line" way to install the OpenG Toolkit?  [I'm only using a few of the things in OpenG -- I usually install the Toolkit, which brings in about 80% of the packages listed, but I don't mind doing a one-at-a-time bit of work, either ...]  I'm sure it's not quite as simple as copying a bunch of files and folders from my "work" PC, which does have Internet, and where the relevant packages are installed, as there are probably "behind-the-scenes" links and other goodies that are best done "automagically" by VIPM ....

Bob Schor

Figured it out.  Needed to copy 4 folders from a PC where OpenG for LabVIEW 2021 was installed via VIPM.  The four folders all start in C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\LV2021.  From here, the four files are:

1. user.lib\_OpenG.lib
  2. menus\Categories\OpenG
  3. menus\Controls\OpenG
  4. examples\OpenG

Bob Schor

• 2 weeks later...