Help manually uninstalling package installed from web VIPM.IO "Install with VIPM" button

I inadvertently installed a package from the VIPM.IO site that requires a higher LabVIEW version than I have installed. However, it installed it anyways. Now, if I open my VIPM desktop app, the package is not listed, so I cannot uninstall it.

Is there a way of manually uninstalling the package by running "VIPM file Handler.exe" with some command line switches?

More details:
I found a package on VIPM.IO. I clicked the orange "Install with VIPM"button. I was presented with
 image.png.d822e9526c7f379a96a7d31165593be1.png
I clicked Open Link button and it proceeded to install. At completion i got this message

image.png.a7e3173053564e9e49b991cf1faedc9e.png

I am using the following software versions:
VIPM 2020
LabVIEW 2017 17.0.1f4

Edited by JKI-OfAllTrades
grammar

Hi @JKI-OfAllTrades

Please try upgrading to the latest version of VIPM (2024 Q1 available at vipm.io/desktop) and let me know if that fixes the issue for you.  There's also an option in VIPM's settings to show all packages, even if they are not installable in the currently selected version of LabVIEW.  If all that fails, I'll offer other suggestions.

Is VIPM 2024 supposed to take 45 seconds to start up? Anyways, it had zero effect. The VIPM.io package that I installed (VI Peek) is still not listed. I checked both LV2017 as well as System under the LabVIEW Version pull down. In my initial post, I forgot to mention that the VI_Peek package attempted to install DQMH but that failed partway through.  Apparently parts of its package were in a LV version higher than 2017. Now it seems I have a "butchered" version on DQMH.

PS: It would be handy to have an Installed/Updated On Date column.

Hi @JKI-OfAllTrades,

Looking at the VI Peek package info, I see that it's compatible with LabVIEW 2020 or greater, which is why it's not showing in your package list.

Note: In the VIPM Settings window you can show all packages, even if incompatible with the selected LabVIEW version. However, you won't be able to install it.

One idea is to download the source code and then use LabVIEW 2020 Community Edition to Save For Previous into LV2017.

Good luck!